Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Read Any Good Books Lately?

What better place to find a sexy sophisticated suitor than the library?  Unfortunately, I've never had the privilege of meeting a man in the library, but that doesn't mean I've given up hope.  Should this opportunity ever come my way, I am prepared.  Surrounded by some of my lady friends earlier in the week, we developed a list of pick-up lines that are surefire ways to catch that studious man (or woman) of your dreams. 

1.    Is your name Dewey?  Because I've been looking you up and down.
2.    Put down that book and check me out.
3.    Let's play a little game of non-fiction.
4.    I'd like to run my fingers through your pages.
5.    Excuse me, do you know where I could find the graphic novels?
6.    Care to examine my stacks?
7.    Would you like to solve my mystery?
8.    I found you in the card catalog filed under "sexy."
9.    Do you know where I can find Moby Dick?
10.  I lost my call number; can I get yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment